Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ann Coulter

I was reading Slate as I often do, and came across an article about Ann Coulter. If you don't know who she is, she's a crazy extreme conservative. Recently while I was waiting in the airport bookstore, I picked up one of her books and flipped to a random page and started reading. It was about evolution, but her arguments and conclusions were so funny that I was laughing out loud in the airport bookstore. I have to admit that it made for an entertaining read and apparantly her books sell quite well. One of the links in the article linked to this site of some of quotes, if you wanted to get a feel for what she's about. Good stuff. I don't understand how she can write this stuff, but in the Slate article, she mentions that they are "self-parodying best sellers". So maybe that explains it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home