Tuesday, October 14, 2003

DO NOT PROCRASINATE
It's 4:17 in the morning and the OMSAS website is still sooooo slow. A word of advice to anyone who's applying to Law school, do it early! I should be keeling over from lack of sleep, but I think my fear of not getting my applications in on time is keeping me relatively awake. Man this blows.

I always thought I was fairly organized when it came to keeping track of things but doing these applications really have shown me that I suck. The only med app I was able to get in without staying up late was UBC's. I've got to mail Manitoba's tomorrow by courier, I'm staying up late for Ontario's and hopefully I'll squeak in fine, and I'm forgetting about PEI. I would've missed grad school applications if it weren't for Tim, though there's a good chance I might already be late for OGS.... man what the heck!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home