Sunday, February 01, 2004

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I haven't watched this movie yet!!! I somehow missed seeing with all of my friends and now even my parents have watched it before I have! I'm considering going to watch Return of the King this weekend before it's out of theatres. It's gotten so bad, that I'm considering taking a taxi to the theatre, watching it alone and then taxing back. That's how desperate it is. So if there is anyone in Waterloo that wants to go see it and has a means of transportation, give me a shout.

If anyone is bored out there, they should check out the 101 Dumbest Moments in Business of 2004. I like number 62, which I know my roomate Edmond contributed to. Keith and I were also going to do our part, but by the time we finally settled our marks bet, the promotion was over. Lucky for Red Lobster.

But the best part about that list is #3. It's Ghettopoly, a board game like Monopoly, but set in the Ghetto. Yes, it appears racist and has created a lot of controversy, but the creator has a long rebuttal to those accusations titled "A Message to the Haters". Just imagine the hours of fun it can provide. Why would you ever play the original when you can build crack houses instead of normal houses and be a machine gun instead of a top hat. For those that know him, couldn't you imagine Ryan Brown enjoying this game? Remember playing Ghetto Scrabble back in high school? Anyway, I hope no one is offended...

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention: there is one special player token just for Matt Wong. As everyone knows how much he likes this stuff, I just know Matt would choose the 40 ounce bottle of Malt Liquor to represent himself. I mean just look at the pictures I posted. It's a natural fit. :)


Now Matt can drink a 40 AND be a 40.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home