Thursday, July 04, 2002

Well this morning, I went to check out the renovations with the "Executive Washroom". The "Executive Washroom" is a washroom that the Long Term Care gave to us to use in our clinical trials and studies. Anyway, we've added false walls, removed the double sinks and replaced it with a single one and made a work area for the researchers to conduct their experiments. I figure I will be in there one of these days doing a trial. I think we've pissed the females because the washroom was originally a female washroom. Now they have to walk farther to get to another washroom. We asked Plant Operations to convert the male washroom to a unisex one, but they haven't done anything yet.

Afterwards, I got a haircut. There is a barbershop in the Long Term Care so it was really convenient. The barber is Raoul. He's Columbian and he's pretty cool.

Well that's all for now.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home