Sunday, June 01, 2003

I'm Blogging again...

Sorry for the two month absence (and the bad puns). Way back at the end of March I was screwing around with my URL, and messed it up. I can't use the old URL at www.nels&mike.blogspot.com anymore, so I've moved to a new one: www.nelsonhu.blogspot.com. Yes, I know it's boring, but I couldn't think of a creative one. I was considering getting a different site or moving it to my Waterloo webspace, but this is the easiest (ie laziest) solution, so I'll stick to it for now. I'm going to try to make shorter posts, but post more frequently. And also try to get others to post stuff.

So what have I been up to the last couple of months? Well, I went back for the last month of work term and when I wasn't at work, I pretty much stayed at home resting. I started watching a little TV, got hooked on (unbelievably) American Idol, surfed a whole lot, and finished up my distance ed course.

And now the school term has begun. But it sure doesn't feel like it so far. I've done so little work. Maybe it has something to do with summer and all the sports I'm playing. For the last week, I've been playing two sports a day. And it's plenty tiring. Mondays and Wednesdays are co-rec Ultimate Frisbee (I'm playing on Cary's "Systems" team, even though there is an Electrical team), Tuesdays are co-rec softball (with fellow elecs), Tuesdays and Thursdays are working out at the PAC, Fridays are class basketball, and tennis and roller blading are thrown into the schedule whenever i can fit it. As you can probably tell, I really like playing sports, even with my limited athletic ability, limited height and limited strength. I wonder how this is going to affect my school term, because sports not only takes time to play, but it also makes you tired. We'll see.

Another crunch for time has been internet surfing. When I was at home resting up, I spent countless hours on the internet. I added a whole bunch of sites onto my daily rotation and now it's difficult trying to cut down on them. I also amassed quite a few sites to link to, but lot's of them are old now. I'll try to get some of them up in the future. Now, if only i could cut out all the Super Smash Brothers I'm playing....

That's all for now.

--Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home