Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Midterm on the night before Reading Week?

As fellow Waterloo students know, Reading Week doesn't exist for Waterloo Engineers. We get reading days. Two days to be exact: thursday and friday. And our ECE department had the foresight to schedule our midterm on wednesday night, the night before we go on our "break". Already this week, the campus is practically empty and when we're writing our exams on wed night, I'm certain the campus will be absolutely empty. Anyway, sorry if that sounds a bit bitter. At least we don't have to make up classes we're going to miss on the reading days, which has happened before. :)

I'll be looking to blog again in the very near future once I write my last midterm tomorrow. My housemates are also planning a day for skiing/snowboarding at Blue Mountain on fri. Sounds like fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home