Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wii-mote Programming



Yo that looks so simple. Now I wish I had his job...he's obviously some sort of engineer...look how dorky he is...I could be that dorky if I tried. I'm jealous. The video gives me confidence in the Wii-mote's functionality though, which is encouring. Good job Nintendo!

Marketing speak: "Instead of complicated programming, developers need only take a few minutes to train the Wii Remote by examples. LiveMove lets developers ... all ยป focus directly on creative work without the burden of onerous coding requirements, helping them quickly unleash the potential of WiiTM. The only limitation is the game creator's imagination."

For more info hit up the link
PS you may need to open it in google video to read the text in the video....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home