Wednesday, October 11, 2006

CN Tower Climb

So I'm doing the CN tower climb again this year. I'm so out of shape, so maybe this will help me. Surprisingly, the one that convinced me to go is Kitty! It's always pretty fun and it's for a good cause. You have to raise $50 for the cause though, but remember it's for charity.

Anyway, if you wanna join, hit up this site. I've joined as an individual for the public climb and my donations are going to, uh, SNC Lavalin, Kitty's workplace, for lack of a better alternative.

So anyway if you don't want to particpate, and would like to sponsor me for the climb, then please hit up the link and donate to United Way.

Thanks,

Nelson Hu

1 Comments:

Blogger dre said...

i did it in 2005 with 19:52 as my time... good luck...

10/11/2006 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home