Thursday, September 21, 2006

Gas Prices

I'm pretty obsessed with gas prices. I will put in $5 dollars day after day to wait until the prices go down. This article makes a good point that you don't actually save that much. Looking at other alternatives will save you much more...and for young people like us, probably not pharmaceuticals.

The number one for me is probably eating out. Let's see, starting on friday:

  • Friday lunch: Metro, gypsy schnitzel (Best schnitzel restaurant ever)
  • Friday dinner: Just Greek, pork souvlaki (the one on bloor...not very good)
  • Sat lunch: Carol's super lunch picnic
  • Sat dinner: Biftheque, T-bone steak with free onion rose
  • Sun lunch: 2nd City, sweet potato fries & fries
  • Sun dinner: Sushi Time, chirashi
  • Mon lunch: Work Caf, salad plate w/ tuna
  • Mon dinner: McD's+hotdog vendor, junior chicken+polish sausage (Kev, the vendor was not a chinese female... 0/6. I confirmed that the other two weren't asians female either on the other side of the road)
  • Tues lunch: Work Caf, hungarian goulash
  • Tues dinner: Wendy's, chili+junior burger

That's 10 meals in a row. That's sad. I spend money wastefully for unhealthy food. I should cook more. And not be lazy. Someone inspire me.

2 Comments:

Blogger supastar k3v said...

I think you should keep eating out, particularly at hot dog stands, to check out my theory. Ben said that 1/10 would validate my theory!

9/22/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger whoami said...

Pffft, if one spends money on anything, it should be on food - the delightful taste can only be experienced by yourself.

9/26/2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home