Friday, March 30, 2007

Desktop Tower Defense

If you didn't try out the Tower Defense link from the other day, give it a try sometime this weekend. It's quite an addictive and quick game.

They added new creep and a new tower type this week to spice things up a bit. Matt and I have been playing a lot recently and posting our scores to the group "hustheman". I didn't pick that name, Matt did, but regardless, post them there to see how you compare!

I just checked and Keith has apparently come out of nowhere and kicked our asses. I think it's the use of the new bash tower that's making the difference...or rather that's my excuse.

I've only been playing a lot of it this week because my computer crapped out again. So I'm back to "Safe Mode with Networking". Shitty. It worked on Sunday, stopped working Monday and Tuesday, started working again on Wednesday and then crapped out again on Thursday. This means I'm forced to get a new computer this time. I've inquired about video cards already with ATI folk and will look into the other components shortly. Anyone got any computer advice? Probably Intel this time around. Should I wait for DX10 video cards? 1 or 2 gigs of RAM? Vista or XP? Drop some wisdom in the comments.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy a Mac and dual-boot XP.

Jeff

3/31/2007 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, does anyone know of how i can dual boot with preexisting installation of xp and vista? my lab comp's got 2 physical hds - 1 with vista, and another one with xp - i'm not sure which boot loader (or any option) that i can just install without reinstalling an OS

as for dtd - yeah, i got bored at school yesterday - totally didn't feel like working... anyway, i found someone's maze like that so i copied it, haha... at least the day wasn't totally unproductive with those scores :D

-KM

3/31/2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Cary said...

My god. that game is addictive ...

4/01/2007 2:24 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Nelson... you ruined my life.
I slept at 5:00 am last night.

and I even played for like 1.5 hours
at work today.

If I get fired its all your fault.

4/03/2007 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home