Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Basketball Playoffs

Almost every year, I go to watch some Raptor games. This year, I haven't attended any yet, but my plan is to save my money so I can attend a playoff game. My cousin Eric went last year (or the year before) and said it was worth it.

Last year would have been good, because Vince Carter was in the house. This year, he apparantly is taking on more of a leadership role now that Kidd got traded to Dallas. Really? Seriously? Check out the leader Carter:



LMAO! Leader? Really? Are you sure?

But the Raptors can't say much, since the Nets beat killed the Raptors in the 1st round last year. Hopefully they'll be more experienced this year and do better. Now if only Bargnani would stop sucking. At the very least, the fans gave something back to Carter:



So if I'm fortunate enough to get some tickets this year, I'll be embarassingly cheering myself hoarse.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Hung said...

except I am not sure if this year we'll get any further
Raptors SUCK in their last 20 games, and fingers crossed hoping to not meet Detroit Pistons in the 1st round.

4/09/2008 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home