Friday, July 05, 2002

I'm blogging one night ahead because I'm going camping tomorrow!!!!

But today was softball practice, which was fun as always. This time 10 teammates showed up, which means we could have a real practice. Before the season started, Robert was telling me how our team was so stacked. Well at practice today, I realized that we are really not very good. We lost our last game 23-13... ouch. But of course I wasn't there, so you know.... haha j/k. I think we have potential though... if we practice at our D, then we'll be very very good.

After practice we went for some yummy ice cream. This is also where I found out about a connection back to my illustrious rhyming blogging buddy! (rhyming because of his line: "The barber is Raoul. He's Columbian and he's pretty cool" That could be some kind of weird limerick or something.) It turns out that my softball captain, Iris Lee, has known Mike since they were kids! Mike worked for their family at the CNE for a few years. That was pretty cool to find that out.

Anyway, the next entry will be about camping!

Nels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home