Thursday, July 31, 2003

Pop Rocks

No, I'm not professing my love for pop music; I'm professing my love for the pop rock candy. Seriously, I must have been deprived as a kid, because only now, when I'm almost 22, have I discovered the joys of pop rock candy. I have never heard of it before, but apparently it has been around for a very long time. I'm now sitting here typing this blog entry out while eating my pop rocks. It's such a novel sensation, feeling the little explosions in your mouth and hearing the loud sizzle and crackle.

I only came across it because Victor and I were at McDonald's and their new McFlurry flavour was pop rocks. I've never tried it before, so I proceeded to buy one. And according to Victor, by the time we got to the car, I was "giggling like a little schoolgirl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home