Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wii Dilemma

So the Wii is going on preorder tomorrow at EB. Unfortunately, I also work, so I probably won't be able to go to the store and lineup to get one. I could step out of work for a bit and see if I can score one without lining up, but I'm thinking that is unlikely. So is there anyone out there that wants to reserve one for me?

Also, I'd prefer to get it in Toronto so that I can bring it back to my TO home and play it there right away with some friends. But if I get it in Waterloo, I'll be stuck there. So it looks like unless someone wants to go lineup for me, I won't be getting a preorder.

The most likely scenario will be that I am stuck waiting in line the day it is released at Futureshop/Best Buy, possibly even camping out in line overnight, which may suck. It'll be cold on November 19th too, so that won't be much fun. Besides all the negative stuff, who wants to go with me to lineup on the 19th? Volunteer in the comments or shoot me an email!

1 Comments:

Blogger supastar k3v said...

I read a bunch of blogs about how the pre-orders sold out so quickly, so good luck with this

10/16/2006 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home