Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AHHHHHHHH, I'm not Chinese

I went to the Blue Jay home opening weekend series with Andrea, Mike and some of her cousins. It was a great game, because Skydome was pretty lively, we had Halladay on the mound and the Red Soxes were in town.

The Red Sox were pretty sloppy, which I attributed to their recent trip to Japan. Their shortstop made 3 errors in the game! But the most exciting thing was something I've never witnessed in person before. Boston's starting pitcher, Beckett, loaded up the bases by walking two straight batters and Francona had seen enough. The relief pitcher came in to face Frank "Big Hurt" Thomas. You could feel the energy in the stadium. Everyone was anticipating and wishing for a home run. First pitch thrown and Thomas hits it out of the park for the Grand Slam and the stadium goes crazy! It was an awesome moment.

But as for the title of this post, the Blue Jays ended up getting 7 strikeouts, which means free pizza! Andrea passed me my ticket and I started to think about which location to visit the next day.

So anyway, I opened my wallet today and discovered my unredeemed ticket! AHHHHHH! OH NO!!!!! I didn't get my free food! How is this possible? What is wrong with me??? They should revoke my chinese ethinicity. Just dump a bucket of non-yellow paint on me. That's not enough, because I'll need to dye my hair, my eyebrows and pubes. After my appearance is done, I'll change my behaviour too. I will wear my shoes inside the house and not mind the mess. Then I'll wear those same shoes to the local mall, attract some white chicks, go to the food court and order chicken balls and chop suey...and like it.

Yeah, I'm mad at myself for missing out on free food.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Doesn't the fact that you're mad at yourself for missing free food make you chinese?

4/17/2008 4:01 AM  
Blogger dre said...

your pubes? lol

i can't believe you. i want my pizza slice back! haha

4/17/2008 1:48 PM  
Blogger Matt W said...

Yeah Nels, could have done without the pubes comment. Details are good and all, but damn guy.

4/17/2008 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

internet filter failed to filter out that word...... although your comment is somewhat interesting - i'm very surprised by the amount of food wasted by locals here in HK (and I'll assume same in TW for neutrality).

-ak

4/20/2008 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home