Friday, June 13, 2003

Midterms

How i wish i was back in high school....so that there'd be tests every chapter and I would actually study throughout the term. That's so much better than cramming right before midterms and once again right before finals. It's getting harder to continue this cramming, because I'm getting dumber and the course material is getting harder. Plus, the most important thing - learning the material - is not going too well. Hmm....have I screwed up my life up to this point? It's probably because I'm so lazy. Can someone who is naturally lazy (me) become unlazy? I guess part of the problem is my lack of discipline.....and my overwhelming desire to have fun. Anyway, I always get like this right before exams and such. I just got to figure out how to break this cycle. I guess I'm partly afraid that if i just concentrate on doing work, then I'll be left with no time for fun. I'll become one of those people that do work all the time and don't know what to do for fun. Once again, probably a false assumption, but how would i know?

My roomate Victor found this site about the origin of chinese names. Apparantly, my name's origin is from the "Royal Family Who Were Named After the Official Title." My last name is also the thirteenth most common name in China. Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home