Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Just a quick blog...

I haven't been updating much recently...I've been trying to keep my computer off for as long as possible to minimize my time on the computer/internet. I think I have some sort of information addiction. It really gets in the way of doing work, because information is so accessible. I don't know why, but I just can't stop reading. I suppose I could have worse addictions.

Speaking of addictions, I spent the last weekend almost playing a computer game. Thankfully, I can't run it on my computer, so when Victor went home for the weekend, he was nice enough to let me play on his computer. And I played a little too much. Probably more than a little. Anyway, at least the game is really good. It's like Day Of Defeat, or Battlefied 1942. It's basically a FPS, set in WWII with different classes, scored with experience points that give you more skills, and mission with definite objectives. And it's a lot of fun. So if any of you have some free time to kill and check out Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. It takes a little while to get used to the gameplay, but once you learn it, it's well worth the effort. It's also a free game!

Anyway, I should really get started on studying for those pesky finals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home