Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Two blogs in one day... this is quite the personal achievement!

Hey Tim, don't get me wrong. I wasn't out to sting you for you previous blog. Just defending one of my favourite players. Until he's proven guilty, I'm gonna keep rooting for him. I just don't know why so many people hate Kobe... he's got no street cred, he's a clean boy, he's too polished got no "edge" and on and on and on. I for one, am confused why anyone would hate him! He's upto this point, been off the rap sheet and a model citizen (hint hint Trailblazers) and a pretty good darn tootin ball player to boot. Anyway Tim, for the most part I agree with you and by no means my entry was aimed to offend you.

Yeah, I'm free this weekend. Have you seen T3 yet? Matt said it was pretty good. Give me a shout!

Hey, I wouldn't mind a NFL preview on the Eagles defense Tim. Eagles all the way! (until they are out of the playoffs of course).

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home