Wednesday, June 25, 2003

The Bet Part II

Whew.

Midterms are finally over.

And when midterms are over, it means more betting on marks with Keith! We actually changed it around this year yet again. This year, we switched it, so that the person that gets the higher percentage gets the money. Once again, we're taking the mark differential. So that means if I got 80% on an exam and keith got 90%, keith would get $10. We capped it at $45 dollars this term. We used to do it the other way around so that it was softening the blow of losing to the other person. Well now it's just rubbing salt in the wound.

But it's still a friendly bet, so the overall loser gets a free dinner from the winner. So far we haven't put any limitations on that dinner. I guess we'll see how much of a differential there is this term. Last term, i lost almost $40!

Anyway, so far this term, I'm up by $17. But I haven't gotten back the midterms I did really really poorly on yet. I'm crossing my fingers.

BTW, I didn't threaten removal from the blog... Even Mike can blog if he wants to!

PS Can't wait for the long weekend.....it's a 4 day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home