Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Cruising

Hey everyone, i'm sitting here on the cruise ship using the satellite internet, and being charged 17 pence per minute for really, really slow internet while using a keyboard with a strange layout.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a short message and say that I'm having a lot of fun in the sun. I'm getting to see a lot of cool places in Eurupe as well. Today I was in Florence and Pisa. Yesterday I was in Rome. And tomorrow I'll be in Nice/Monte Carlo. Cruising is pretty fun, but there are way too many old people.

Well, I hope everything is well with all of you, especially after the blackout!

BTW, Blogging is cool, because it can be done from anywhere - even while on vacation half way across the globe.

Ok, well I'm up to 15 minutes already, gotta go!

Ciao,

Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home