Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I'm Finally Back...

I seem to dissappear for a month or two at times. Most of the time it's laziness. This time laziness was part of the problem. At the end of the term, during the exam period, I disconnected my internet connection, so that I would waste less time. And it sort of worked. I spent less time on the internet. I estimate that I spend at least an hour or two just reading stuff on the internet everyday.

Then when I went home, I didn't connect my computer to the internet either, I left it in the basement. When I got back into Waterloo, we didn't have internet or a phone line for the first week and a half.

The end result is that I've lost my addiction to the internet. I don't make my usual rounds of reading on slate, slashdot or Slam! I even forgot to set my lineups in the basketball pool! I'm not following other people's blogs that closely either, which I usually really enjoy, but I'm just not in the flow of things.

Anyway. I'm back at school. Here are some funny IRC quotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home