Saturday, March 20, 2004

FED

I went to FED (Federation Hall, our on-campus "club") the other night with Kitty and her friends. I haven't been out to FED in such a long time. So long in fact, that I didn't even know that they stopped charging cover to get in! I don't think I went last term, and this is the first time I've been this term. And I had a lot of fun - more than I expected. I saw a whole bunch of people that I haven't seen in a long time, my cousin and his crew, miscellaneous friends and even Whanger! And somewhat surprisingly, I got treated to quite a few rounds, which is always nice for a change. Originally I wasn't going to stay until closing time, but I eventually did...I had an 8:30 AM lab the next day, and thankfully got up in time for it. That's the annoying part about engineering, there always seems to be something due on friday, which you have to spend thurs working on it. Anyway, I'm about to go up to Western for some more fun. I'm going to be behind, and finals are just around the corner :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home