Thursday, March 18, 2004

Don't really feel like blogging...

My life is actually kinda boring right now...got a stack of work to catch up on. I'm going up to Western this weekend to check out a fashion show. In jo's invite, she mentioned that "You can either get tickets from myself, or to kevin quan (for all you guys that know him)." Hey, I know a Kevin Quan. But the Kevin Quan I know (my roomate) doesn't have tickets to this fashion show.

I'm a lazy bastard, so here are some links:

A piece about maiden names. I learned a new word when i read that article:

Word of the day
Frisson: : an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; or A moment of intense excitement; a shudder

Here's a cool nike ad. It has a bunch of sport superstars in an alternate universe where they pick up another sport.

For all you cell phone users out there, wouldn't this be cool? Or maybe you'd find it annoying.

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home