Monday, March 22, 2004

CAISA Fashion Show

I checked out the CAISA fashion show at Western on the weekend. It was a huge event, with well over 1300 people attending. The show was really great and I could tell that lot's of hard work was put into it (jo was the 2nd in command)!. It had different themes from different time periods and the models were closer to being dancers than just being a model. It had quite a few funny parts as well. The funniest bit was a William Hung impression that can be seen here. I was a huge success, good job jo!

I stayed over at Mike's and it was good to see him again. We had a blast playing Mario Party on Gamecube and reliving memories of euchre. Thanks for letting me stay over at your place, yo.

On another note we drop in on the Phoenix but didn't end up staying for very long. That club looks hype. Gotta go back and check it out sometime in the future.

One last thing...I caught a cold. Everytime I go visit someplace overnight for the weekend, I invariably get sick. That really sucks.

cough, cough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home