Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wii Play Wii

I just sent out this email, but if I missed you, please read below:

Hey,

As some of you may know, I've had a recent obsession about Nintendo's new console coming out named the Wii. I've been blogging about it constantly in the last little while. For a quick introduction, check out the video at http://nelsonhu.blogspot.com/2006/10/another-wii-trailer_31.html or watch video of people playing it for the first time: http://nelsonhu.blogspot.com/2006/11/more-wii-videos.html. Fortunately,I have managed to secure a preorder for the Wii through EB Games and will be picking it up on the weekend.

More importantly, playing games is so much more fun when you can play with friends!

Therefore, I'm planning to have a get together in Etobicoke on the afternoon of Saturday Nov 25, where everyone will be invited to try out the Wii. I even have a new TV and depending on numbers, I may even provide foodlunch and/or dinner. Even if you are not the type that plays games, I encourage you to come over and give it a try. Hope to see you then!

I will be emailing/blogging further details soon and I just wanted to gauge interest, so please email me back.

Thanks,
Nelson

PS feel free to extend the invite to others you think will be interested...even non-gamers!


So email me, or leave a comment. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home