Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wii Party Update

When: 12:00PM to 6:00PM Saturday Nov 25th
Where: Nelson's house (in TO)...email me if you need directions
What: I will be providing a make-your-own sandwich bar, to accommodate late-comers/drop-ins
How: drop in when you feel like, eat, play and leave when you feel like it
Why: To have fun!

So far I have only 2 wii-motes...and everywhere else I've check has been sold-out. I am constantly scouring stores in the KW area for them though. I also can't get my hands on component cable either, so unless I make my own, I'm SOL and we are stuck with 480i instead of 480p.

So far, I am expecting at least 11 people (that's why I'm looking for extra wii-motes)), with no responses from half the invited, so I'm not sure what to expect. If you're the type that likes seeing who else is going, the easiest way (read: least effort from me) is for people to leave comments indicating that they are attending. Thanks.

PS I have tried creating Miis, but it's really really hard. I have a crude ones of Matt and Cary so far; I tried Pandemic a few times and gave up; then I tried Jo and Janet, but also gave up. So do me a favour and make your own save it as an image and send it to me (I'll make it at home)! I readily admit to having no artistic skill :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will drop by, but not sure what time yet. I apparently have two out of town friends coming in to visit that I was not aware of.

Janet

11/23/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger supastar k3v said...

We probably won't be able to make it :(

11/24/2006 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nech_neb

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main.php/alldeals/comments/one_year_nintendo_power_subscription_and_more/

11/24/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home