Saturday, December 30, 2006

Internet on the cruise

I wrote a post on the cruise (not that Slate post that I wrote before the cruise), but the internet was so shitty there it didn't get posted. It cost $0.50USD per minute for internet on the cruise ship. Per minute!!!! The reason I decided to post was because I needed to check my work email.

It turned out to be a really bad idea. I got so pissed off at how slow and unresponsive the internet was on the ship, that I think I was yelling out obcenities for all to hear. I got so worked up and stressed that I was sitting in the air conditioning sweating. I ended up being only able to send one work email. It ended up costing me $17. What a rip. And it brought my stress level way up...unnecessarily. Anyway, I'm still pissed about it, so that's why I'm posting about it.

PS Does anyone want me to post anything about the caribbean cruise? It might be boring, but I'm not sure, so let me know either way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home