Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blogging is levelling off

According to the following link, analysts think that blogging will be levelling off next year. They say that most people who will blog have already tried it and there are a lot of people that have tried it and gave it up.

A choice quote: "a lot of people have been in and out of this thing. Everyone thinks they have something to say, until they're put on stage and asked to say it."

Considering the quality of some of my posts, sometimes I wonder whether I have anything worthwhile to say. Or sometimes, I get hung up on one topic and only blog about that (Can you guess what that might be?).

But my friend Kevin, just put up a nice post about why he blogs. He makes some good points which I agree with, especially about blogging for yourself. He also makes a good point about blogging vs privacy concerns, and how he "blogs about the things that [he] would tell [his] friends anyways". I strive for that as well. In fact I think I'll change my blog description....that's kinda cheesy, but I'll leave it up until I can think of something better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

I haven't been blogging because Blogger broke my page somehow. I can't publish anything - I get these gay-ass errors!

12/22/2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home