Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wii Videos

Yeah, I don't have much to post about...so I'll just post some wii related youtube videos:

The first one is an "extreme" video. You'll know what I mean when you watch it. Thankfully no one I know looks like that when playing.



A fan made commercial for the Wii, spoofing an earlier ps3 ad. Looks really polished for an amateur effort.



Colbert on the Wii. Is it just me, or has his show's rating gone through the roof since he did that President Bush Correspondence dinner?




Should I get Elebits for Wii? It's a hard to describe game, but one that seems to offer some unique gameplay. Check out the Japanese video. Anyway, that's it for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelson said...

Haha, naw...that's too much bling for me!

12/06/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

And why would the the Maloofs give such a pricey gift to TO? Just cause they can? Their sport is basketball, not football...

12/07/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home