Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Year's in Montreal

I'm going to Montreal for New Year's, so I won't be posting...again. In fact, I've only been back to my Waterloo place for a few hours over the holidays, and that's where usually do my blogging. When I'm at home, I usually can't get much time on the computer, or I'm watching TV, or I spend it out. Too bad blogger doesn't have a feature that let's your prewrite entries and then automatically post them at a later date.

Anyway, it's the end of the year, so usually sites do year in review stuff. I don't have much to say, so I'll post BBC's 100 New Facts we didn't know the year before. What I do want to post about is Time Magazine's Person of the Year. I bought the magazine for the plane ride on the way back from my cruise and I just had a few thoughts about that, which I'll post when I get back.

So please tell me in the comments, which is better, Reuben or Schwartz's for smoked meat in Montreal? Either way, I'm taking pictures of it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

Schwartz was pretty good!

12/30/2006 2:04 AM  
Blogger supastar k3v said...

what, how come everyone went on separate trips to montreal??

1/01/2007 1:40 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Who else was in Montreal?

Victor for skiing? T for family? Punit?

1/03/2007 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home