Tuesday, January 16, 2007

24

Yeah, I've starting watching this season. Kitty watches and is really into it, so I started watching it. It's a decent show; I'm not obsessed about it like most people are, but I have to admit, it's exciting. Anyway, somehow, Richard was able to get the shows before they were released, I was able to watch them on my computer.

Why do Indians dudes always get tabbed to play middle eastern dudes? It kinda throws me a bit when I see it on TV. My guess is that there aren't that many Middle Eastern guys in Hollywood. But so far the highlight has been watching Kumar and Dr. Bashir play Middle Eastern guys. It's fun yelling out their names during the show. Also, anyone think it's weird watching Carlo Rota, who was on the Food Network play a character on the show?

Anyway, I should be posting more, but I seem to be pretty busy with work and other stuff. Other people should post, so I can read their thoughts!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JJ6K1A/?tag2=redflagdeal02-20

Ben

1/16/2007 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other notable appearances:

- Carlo Rota, the British-Canadian guy who plays Chloe's former boyfriend Morris O'Brien, as well as Yasir Hamoudi on CBC's "Little Mosque on the Prairie" and hosts CBC's "Great Canadian Food Show".

- Shaun Majumder, who plays the evil nuke scientist Hasan Numair, and whom we all know from Yuk Yuk's in the MCI caf as well as YTV.

Jeff

1/16/2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Cary said...

Episode 4 was explosive.

Jack Bauer has been imprisoned and tortured by the Chinese for 2 years (the water! make it stop!!!). Today, he has already been released, captured, beaten, and tortured again (was he stabbed with that long stick that looked like an oil stick?). Will someone just let him have a nap and a nice juicy steak?

mmm ... steak

1/18/2007 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home