Saturday, January 06, 2007

More WarioWare Videos

Next game I'm looking forward to is WarioWare. It's coming out on January 15th and features 12 player play! Too bad my Wii is broken, I won't even be able to play Madden which I just got for a birthday present. I just got the packaging to send the broken Wii back to them, so it'll likely be another 2-3 weeks before I get it back. Anyway, here is a video example of 12 player play in WarioWare:



With 12 players, there might be a lot of waiting around...plus how do you fit 12 players in the same room?

Anway, for a video featuring a trailer of the game, go here. So is it worth it to buy a game for $60, if all it is is a bunch of microgames? It's so different now that I have a job...when I was a kid, I'd have to wait until my parents figured I could get a new game, which was pretty infrequently. Now I can go get anything I want, when I want it. So should I wait until it becomes a classic and sells for $20? Now I know why the used game market is so big.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

How do 12 people play with wiimotes?

1/07/2007 12:06 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

There's only 1 wiimote, and you pass it to each player in turn, depending on which number it called out. I think there are 4 player modes as well...

1/07/2007 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home