Tuesday, May 29, 2007

DS Flash Cart

If you read my lengthy entry on my New York City trip over the long weekend, you'll know that I bought a Nintendo DS. It's a great device, especially when you only have a few minutes and want something quick to play. For example, while waiting in line for my free Harvey's Original Hamburger this weekend, I pulled it out and play a few quick games of Tetris.

It's also great for multi-player. Yesterday, I had a Wii party in Waterloo, and had more than 4 people show up. The other people played multi-player Tetris DS instead. One of the best features of the DS is the ability to quickly get a wireless multiplayer game going.

Anyway, the whole point of this entry is to find out if anyone wants to get in on our order for a DS flash cart. A lot of people recommended the DS-X, but I think we're going to go with the R4 instead. We're up to 5 people already! So let me know ASAP if you want in!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just fyi the r4 doesn't play gba games, not too sure about the ds-x... but i'm not sure if that'll be a concern for u/if you want to play gba roms.

-KM

6/01/2007 1:34 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

yeah, i'm aware of this. i don't think it'll be a big deal... The ds-x doesn't play gba games either.

6/01/2007 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home