Friday, May 04, 2007

Smells like Spring

And by spring I really mean Shit.

If you've ever been in Waterloo during the summer months you'll know what I'm talking about. Apparently, the KW area has some of the worse air in Ontario, because we are in a slight depression where the air doesn't move. Add that to the fact the farmers all around like to spread shit on their fields right around this time (when students come in for the summer term).

But now, after about a week, I can't smell the shit anymore, and I don't know whether it's because I'm desensitized or the smell has gone away. Regardless, I'm happy that warmer weather is here. Anyone want to find a Dragonboat team to join? I already have my first softball practice this week!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Hung said...

I totally agree
I smell manure everyday during commute to work (KW-Stratford)
added bonuses are skunk, dead cats, and the dump (the worst)

5/05/2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

I discovered that my nose gets desensitized. I came back this week and it smelt really shitty. I bet by the end of the week I won't be able to smell it again.

5/07/2007 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home