Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Link Update

I did a little spring cleaning on the Bloglines (an RSS reader) links that I have on the right.

Promotions:

Kottke.org: One of those A-list bloggers. He mostly just posts high quality links. His tagline, "Home of fine hypertext products" is quite clever and also true.

Joke a Day: self-explainatory

Demotions:

A La Cuisine: I actually met the guy IRL, which is strange to meet a fairly popular blogger. Unfortunately, he stopped updating his site! So he will get demoted to my secondary links...for now.

The Daily Tiffin: I used to like this site just to see Soren's (the author's son) lunchbox everyday, but she stopped that. Instead it's a site with general articles and recipes, which, although fairly high in quality, is too lengthy for my tastes. Also it's very "mommy" oriented, which kinda turns me off from it.

That's it for now...

Lastly, a funny video spoofing Web 2.0, called Supermarket 2.0:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home