Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Toronto is...Picture it your way.

The results are in, and my friend Selina won! Congrats!

I was driving somewhere along the DVP and suddenly came across her design on a billboard. It was a bit of a surprise to see it IRL, but it looked really good. You can find the locations of the billboards in the press release. They are up until mid June, so keep an eye out for them!

The press release really harps on the fact that 5,152 residents voted. To me, that's a small number. Ian posted a FB note about how the Facebook Toronto Network is the largest city network, beating out New York City, Chicago, LA, etc. If they effectively advertised this on Facebook, I bet it would get 10 times more votes!

Congratulations Selina!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home