Thursday, April 24, 2008

I can't go on...tonight

So today, like the past 5 days I went to Harvey's for lunch. I ordered my Angus Burger and Garden Side Salad and happily ate it. It was tasty. The burger was big, juicy and meaty. I felt fine all week, but this afternoon I started feeling bad. I felt bloated and fat. I felt like my stomach had expanded. Lately, I haven't been as regular as I like. My fruits this week, cantaloupe, bananas and oranges might not have had enough fibre.

On the way home, I decided to forgo the Angus Burger. Yes, it's been good to me, but I had no appetite for another Angus. So disappointingly, I'm broke my "goal" of two Angus burgers a day. Wondering what I ate for dinner? I picked up fruit and only fruit. Check out my dinner:


You're looking at a mango, an apple, an orange, three quarter pounds of grapes and half a pound of strawberries. I ate all this after some quality time on the elliptical. I have never eaten just fruit for dinner, but it was surprisingly filling.

So even after all that, I want to get back on track tomorrow. I'll see how I feel at lunch and decide whether to continue. I'm attending a wedding tomorrow night and I'm not stupidly brazen enough to be bringing Harvey's into the wedding. So dinner tomorrow night will also break the streak. But this weekend I should be able to continue...if my body lets me.

P.S. Let's Go Raptors! I'm so pumped about attending the game on Saturday!
P.P.S. Smash and/or Mario Kart Wii this sunday afternoon at my place. All are welcome :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home