Thursday, July 11, 2002

Yesterday, I brought my borrowed guitar to work and during the lunch break, me and another co-worker were practicing a bit. We're both beginners so it wasn't anything nice to listen to hahaah. Hopefully we'll both get better before the summer is out. We plan to have these practice sessions every Wednesday during the lunch hour, but I'll probably do a little more on my own time. I'll let everyone know when I'm ready for those big fat cd label contracts! Ha!

Man, I think I'm really hooked on mountain biking. A friend told me that there's this place in Barrie where you can rent mountain bikes and go offroading on one of the trails. I'm really considering it. Maybe after my MCAT's, I'll drive a couple of buddies up there to chill, have a few spills and get a thrill! (To play along with nels thinking I'm a rhyming blogger).

I'm out.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home