Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Got a hair cut tonight from my roommate and his girlfriend. Judy worked the clippers and Austin was manning the scissors, and they both worked on my hair at the same time. Kinda funny and kinda nervous... for me atleast. The haircut actually doesn't look half bad since I was expecting worst because it was the first time. Austin tried using the clippers one time and made a light patch on the rightside of my head. He just kept going on and pretended nothing happened. It wasn't until Judy looked over and noticed a slightly bald spot. Hahahaha. Luckily it wasn't too bad and was easily patched up.

Midterms are over atleast and I've got some time to take it easy. Just a few assignments here and there, nothing too serious. Keeping myself busy with church stuff, bible study, basketball, and warcraft III. Has any of you guys played Rival Nations for Warcraft 3? Man it's addictive!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home