Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Hey everyone.....haven't posted in a very long time.....

And I can't even remember the last time Mike posted something. I bet he has some interesting things to say....he should make a wee bit of time and share!

Thanksgiving weekend was fun...filled with ice cream, friends and duck. Yes, Duck.

Went to pick up my sister on the fri, and went for some Peking Duck. You know, it's so much more enjoyable when you get more than one pancake to yourself...With only four people sharing it, meant i got like 5 to myself! Yum!

So instead of having a thanksgiving turkey, our family decided to have a thanksgiving duck instead. Quite tasty actually...much more so than turkey or chicken, but i just wish the duck was a little larger, i have to satisfy my appetite. My appetite has seem to grow larger and larger...I'm constantly hungry at University and always looking for more food. Every lunch hour, I feel like buying two lunches, but of course that is too expensive to do, so i go hungry. I can't explain it either....my working out has really dropped off so I can't figure out why I'm so hungry all the time. Maybe by the end of the term I"ll be fat. We'll see....

Sat was 2 months for Kitty and I! We checked out a Hallowe'en Fair thing that was in the her area. She lives so far away north that there are farms nearby! Anyway, bought some pumpkins to get ready for Halloween. Went for a bit of shopping and ice cream. We were going to go catch a movie, but there wasn't enough time. Funny thing, we've never gone to seen a movie togther...which is a very typical date activity, but yeah, still haven't done it yet.

Sat night was dinner at Milestones. They present the food quite nicely there. I had a Club Salad, which was very tasty and very meaty. Just the way I like salads....full of meat :) And after was chilling at my place. Topics of conversation were having kids and marriage. Strange how those topics keep on popping up. Anyway, we went out to get some more ice cream, which I now have leftover at my house. So next time YOU come over, ask for some!

Anyway, I have tonnes of work. I just started the work in some of the courses this weekend and only now do i realize how behind I am. I'm so screwed...so I might not be blogging for a while. So I hope Mike can pick up some of the slack....

Lates,

--Nelson


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home