Monday, September 09, 2002

Hey, still w/o internet :(

i'm so addicted to the internet...it hurts to be disconnected from it...

i'm at lunch right now, cary, kuo, rich and keith are at mikey's having lunch, but i came to the computer lab to check my email instead. Frosh week is now over, and it was tonnes of fun, but i have this f--king work report hanging over my head. I haven't even started yet, and it's due next week! I"m so screwed....yet again. when will i ever learn? and i want to go to FED101 tonight too, but i'll see what happens... I have a cold now too, which isn't pleasant...and the courses I"m taking are scaring me already and it's only the first day of classes!

well, really stressed out right now. I really should learn that time management thing...

anyway, hope i can write up some real posts soon...

---nels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home