Thursday, August 15, 2002

I spent most of yesterday horizontal, resting my back. It's a lot better today. I just hope that in the future, this type of thing doesn't reoccur. I also managed to start watching The Godfather Part II, but didn't finish it, because it's so long. I originally thought I'd be watching more movies at home this summer. Before I left from school, i got a whole bunch of movies copied (thanks Victor), but I have hardly watched any of them. Next term, I'm living w/ my elec buddies, and they have a very large collection of movies. Good quality movies too. That'll definitely be distracting.

Today is GTAA golf day. Which means the office is very, very empty. I don't feel like doing any work... In fact I haven't felt like doing any work for a few weeks already. It always gets like this though....near the end of the work term, I always feel like I've had enough of work and I want to go back to school. Once you're in the Waterloo coop system, your body gets into this 4 month cycle. Every 4 months you feel like picking up and moving again. I hear once you get out of school, the feeling stays with you. If you get a job after graduation, then when the first 4 months have passed, you get antsy and feel like moving on again. It'll be interesting to see how I handle a working life. I can't imagine what it'll be like yet...right now it seems kinda scary...

But till then, there's always the present to worry about. And the present determines the future.

-- Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home