Friday, August 02, 2002

Yeah yeah, I know I haven't been posting regularly (nels, I told you early on that you're the main star of the show, I'm just playing Robin here). I've been kinda bogged down with MCATs and lately with my grandma's deteriorating health. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me through it.

For the past while, there has been a lot of relatives calling to see how my grandma is. One of my several aunts in Ottawa came down to see my grandma and it was really nice of her to come down. My aunt also brought along her grandkids (this makes sense cuz she's the elder sister, my mom's the youngest and no, it doesn' t make me old). Anyway, my two neices are pretty cute. The older one is Connie and she's 8. I'm quite impressed at how well she's playing the piano (I'd like to think I had some part in that). The younger sister is Sarah, or as she likes to pronounce it, "Sawah". She kinda like Elmer Fudd in that she doesn't pronounce her "r"s properly. So it's really funny when she talks.

Well, tonights the Vince Carter Charity Game! I'm looking forward to some high flying dunks and hope that our seats are good. Can't wait to see all my buds there! Gonna be a fun night!

-Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home