Wednesday, July 24, 2002

I'm sitting back in my chair listening to the Barenaked Ladies' hit "Brian Wilson". I'm exhausted, but in a good sense. The kind of exhausted feeling you get when you've been productive and you know it. This morning, I catalogued all the journal articles I've collected while researching various topics, using a program called Endnote. I sent those files to my boss out in Vancouver. After a lunch, I worked on the renovations to the Executive Washroom. There's a whole bunch of little things that needed to be done to the washroom. I fixed the lock on the door to the work area, screwed down the sink countertop to the wall, measured out where the bathroom light is going to go, etc. I'm going to paint the washroom as well, so I did some priming work to get that ready. Poly filla'd all the cracks and holes in the walls and sanded it down. Tomorrow, I'm going to install the bathroom lights with Mauro's help and hopefully by Friday, I'll start painting. I'm also expecting the new camera lens to come in so I can install the camera as well. Things are shaping up and the washroom should be ready for experiments in a few weeks.

-Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home