Sunday, July 14, 2002

Jo has left the country. Yes, Joanne has left for China for 6 weeks! She'll be learning mandarin while she's there, so maybe I'll be able to converse with her in mandarin! (I fear she'll come back and know more than me, which is not completely impossible...) So on thurs, we had a goodbye dinner at Le Biftheque... one of my favourite steak places, cause it's cheap and good. I brought a labtop so I could show my collection of digital pictures, but the most important reason was to show everyone a pictures Mike took of Jo. He took it from just underneath her chin, so that you can see up her nose.... all the way to her brain!!! haha. It's so funny, I'll put it up on the website as soon as I figure out how to... and I should figure out how to within the next six weeks, b/c in that time, at least Jo can't punch/kick me from all the way in China. Dinner was quite entertaining too, with talk of Jo & Derrick and Michelle asking me some very pointed questions. Oh, did I mention that that night was Dinner and Theatre? After walking out of the restaurant, Michelle decided to give everyone a little show. She started dancing and singing her little performance she and her friends had made up in China on her Mission. It was so entertaining, and it will continue to be entertaining because i caught almost all of it on the camera!!!

I plan to blog tomorrow too, b/c I saw Minority Report on fri and I want to mention how good it was. Till then, lates.

Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home