Thursday, July 11, 2002

I like getting money in the mail. Just yesterday I got a notice from the government saying that I qualified for the GST credit. That means I get an extra $300 from the government. Ching Ching. So for this year, I got back over $2500 from the government...I don't think it'll ever be this good in the future, so I may as well enjoy it while it lasts. So I'm really looking into getting a cell phone now... everyday i come across a situation where a phone would be useful. Gotta figure out what plan I'm going to get though, and how much I plan to use it. Anybody got any advice/deals about cell phones? I was walking around Sherway and looked up some plans....some of the phones are pretty nice, but I'm looking for a small one, which means it's more expensive. Also went airplane watching, but that's another story onto itself. On a completely unrelated note, Mike keeps on telling me that we have to increase our ratings and he keeps on looking straight at me for good material...

Free stuff is so good... Richard just dropped by my place and he says that 7-11 was giving away free slurpees... and I just got a free CBC shirt... and I got a free fix from HP for my gravity load printer. Free is Good.

Anyway now i really feel like going mountain biking.

Peace out.

Nels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home