Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Wow we are so behind in blogging....two people and we can't even keep up...

Well it's been really, really busy lately.... it always gets crazy at the end of workterms....work report, resumes, wrapping up job, pack moving back to waterloo, saying bye to friends, doing things that you have procrastinated on all work term, you know, that kind of stuff.

Where did I leave off? I went to the CNE with a bunch of Kitty's friends, who were pretty cool. I felt so old though...even though it's only by a year with most of them, i still feel kinda old. One of her friends went up to do the hypnotist thing. Oh man, it was hilarious. We also went to see the dog show there, something that I've never seen before. I was imagining it was going to be as funny as the movie "Best in Show" for some reason, which of course it wasn't, but at least it was entertaining. That day, Kitty missed a wedding for a variety of reasons, so I missed Di's bday dinner. Sorry Di! Giving a ride home for Kitty turned out to be longer than expected. I couldn't figure out how to get on the DVP from the Ex, so I went all the way back to Etobicoke and then back out east. Took a very long time. I should get to know my streets better, especially out in the east and north end...

Monday was Tim's bday/going away. But unfortunately, hardly anyone showed up! I brought Kitty to meet my friends, and only a few of the guys were there! No girls showed up! That was unfortunate. It went well though, she thought everyone was nice :).

Got too much stuff to do...I'll blog about stuff later...

--nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home