Tuesday, October 22, 2002



The Library

I've been spending some insane hours at the library recently...to do some hardcore studying of course.

I get a little more work done at the library than at home. At the library, I only get distracted by stuff on my Clie instead of the computer/internet. And sleep. I seem to get a lot of the sleep at the library too. But really it's more productive than studying at home. It's more conducive to cramming whole courses into a day or two. :)

Some things I've noticed at the library. It's almost always completely packed. I go the DC (Davis Center) library, i suppose it's the "popular" one to go to on campus, and lot's of people go there, and as a result it's really quite full. Maybe it's because it's midterm time, but i've been there earlier in the year and it was also pretty full. Some things I've noticed about the population makeup there. There's a lot of girls there. I'd say it's 60/40 guys/girls at worst. So drastically different from my class ratio of 90/10 guys/girls. Maybe it's because it's the fall term that there are more girls on campus. And the library is full of Asian people too, but i guess I shouldn't be surprised, because it is Waterloo after all.

While I was there, Edmond pointed out someone that looked almost exactly like Ross from Friends. I looked over and agreed immediately. He was even wearing Ross type clothing and had Ross type posture. The only difference was that he was a brown guy. Just goes to show, like the wise Matt Wong theorized, that somewhere out there, there exists your brown twin. Haha, just like Brown Gilmour (Pete) from the Rafting trip, jokes. Adrienne and Will (Edmond's friend's) also agreed and Will started calling him Bross. So everytime we see him now we chuckle and call him Bross. Ah yes, fun can be had at the library too!

Anyway, back to studying....today's exam was ok, but I'm really worried about tomorrow's Electronic Devices exam. Stupid PN junctions.

lates,

--Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home