Friday, November 08, 2002

Hey all,

Long time no see as the old saying goes. Well, in my absence many things have happened, but not everything will be disclosed. Let's just say that it's been a huge learning experience about life. If you see me, I'll explain myself in person.

Yesterday (Wednesday), me and some boys made a trip to TO to see the Raptors play the Mavericks. It's been the most spontaneous thing I've done in a while. One minute I'm in London, 2 hours later I'm in the ACC in lower bowl seats watching JYD dunk OVER Bradley! The Raptors lost (as was predicted) but it was still a ton of fun. Dallas is just sooo stacked. Having Nowitzki, Finley, Van Exel and Nash, that's just sick. Afterwards we chilled in Chinatown,eating some late night bbq duck, bbq pork and rice. Man I didn't know how much I miss real chinese food. Actually, what I think I miss is TO. I haven't been home in a long time and I'm getting kinda homesick. Anyways, the ride home consisted of a lot of basketball talk. The topic drifted from the Raptors to Tmac to Cwebb, to KG to kicks, to Adidas, Nike, to Kobe.... just good times.

Cary called today and got me all interested in Pocket PC's, the Dell Axim in particular. For a moment, I was ready to place an order, but after we hung up, I thought about it more and returned to my senses. The toy is going to cost me 5 bills! Do I look like Mark Cuban?!!! Dang, Cary could make a really good salesperson... (but I still kinda want to get a pda... better start saving)

Well, that's all for now,

Later!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home