Friday, November 29, 2002


Jobs

So far this term I haven't been matched up with a job yet. I had an interview in the first round with ATI, and I really wanted it, but I lost out to Barry Ip and someone from my class. So it was the second round (continuous) for me.

Again.

Good news though, today I had two interviews. One for Honeywell in London Ontario and one for March Networks in Ottawa. The Honeywell job isn't very good, programming for control systems...but the March Networks is sooo goood!! It's a hardware developer position, with Bluetooth and embedded PC board design and a little DSP stuff. And it's with a really cool company. And the best part about it is that I think the interview went really well.

But there is a problem. Since I had two job interviews the same day, and since the March Networks interview was very late in the day, if I get matched for the Honeywell one, I have to accept it. I don't have a choice. That's the way the second round works...as soon as you get a job, you have to take it. So I'm really hoping I didn't get the job for the first one and I get the 2nd one. I'm crossing my fingers. We'll see what happens on mon.

Ahhhh too much stress...jobs and exam pressure!!!

--Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home